Sunday, July 12, 2009

Greek Wings


A couple more recipes!!
This first one is actually my friend Andrea's. I work with her and she cooks up some fabulous stuff!
1 bag frozen chicken wings
EVOO
Fresh Basil and Oregano
Garlic
Lemons
I made 24 wings at a time so modify however you want.
Place frozen wings in large bowl. Coat with olive oil. Chop up herbs and garlic and coat wings with those. Squeeze about 1 lemon worth of juice and turn to coat. I also sprinkled with salt and pepper. Place on half sheet pan or cookie sheet with sides.Cook in 350 degree oven for about an hour. Heat up grill and finish wings on grill. I like them crispy which is what the grill does for you. Squeeze another lemon worth of juice on them after you take them off the grill. I also used all the stuff in the bottom of my cookie sheet to pour over them.
Dipping Sauce:
1 container of sour cream
Crumbled Feta
herbs from before
Combine all ingredients. Dip wings. Eat!
Fries:
I bought frozen french fries and cooked them to the bags instructions and added herbs and Lawry's seasoning salt. They were good in the dip too! Now that I think of it some shredded cucumber would make that dip super good! It would be somewhat like Tsatziki.

No comments: