Friday, April 24, 2009

I hope I am not Dumb now!

Well, I am officially free of any wisdom attributed to my teeth. My last two wisdom teeth were pulled this morning. Yes, I said pulled. Apparently they were super easy for the doc and didn't even require cutting or stitches. They did knock me out though so I am sure Jeremy got some laughs. The only reason I had chipmunk cheeks was from the gauze. I spent the day relaxed on the back deck in the b-u-tiful weather and working on my tan. I don't even have to go back for a check up appointment. Very cool! I love when things go better than they are supposed to. Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous out too so I will hopefully be out here again. Oh and on another note, those of you who know about our home repair drama, they finally officially finished the shutters on the house. I will try to do a before and after blog sometime soon. They came today and fixed the wrong color, crooked, wrong size, incorrectly drilled shutter. yes, this is the 4th or 5th time they have had to come out b/c they screwed up. Yikes! Oh well, I signed the COC so I guess they are done!

No comments: