Thursday, May 14, 2009

You can take the girl outta the South......

Okay you know the rest of this saying right? "but you can't take the South outta the girl". Its also imperitive that you spell it outta, not out of.
I had to drive to Ashland, KY today for work, which I realized after I got there might as well be in West Virginia. Lucky for me most of it wasn't on the highway, which meant I got to feel like I was back in the country. Beautiful rain this morning and then sunshine on the way home. I also ate lunch in Katie's Corner Cafe and had homemade chicken and dumplings and Sweet Tea and when I say Sweet Tea I mean Syrup with Tea and Lemon! Yowser! It was good. Anyhow, I took a few photos. I do not in any way condone or encourage chewing tobacco but that barn was too cool not to take a picture of.


So, it was a nice day out of the office. Then I got back and had an email saying we are going to have a kite day at work! How fun is that?




No comments: