Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspired


Okay, I have really gotten into blogs and I have always loved dogs and photography is one of my favorite hobbies, hopefully one day to be a source of income. So, what do all these have to do with each other? Well probably not much but that is until I saw this the other day.http://www.erinvey.com/bark/ I absolutely adore her stuff. So, along with doing a few portraits on the side I decided to start my dog part of that adventure with my own pooches. They are so photogenic after all!
This is her normal position

It was raining and Rosco wanted to go outside....but he hates rain.
I dont' even know what to say to this one.
peek-a-boo! Look at all that extra cute wrinkles. How come that is only cute on dogs?

Last one, really close up!
Hopefully soon I will have some of these of Ziggy, my friend's goldendoodle.

No comments: