I should be getting these to ya'll on Monday or even Sunday. But here it is mid-week again. Oh well, hopefully they can still be of use. On another note, I picked up a different Gluten Free bread this week b/c one of the bloggers I read recommended it (and she has really good taste!). Its Udi's!
Its fantastic! Even good not toasted. They also have cinnamon rolls....can you say yum! Well, I can't yet b/c Jungle Jim's was out of them (and they were on sale too dadgummit!) I have a substitute for Cinnabons on Christmas morning! Yep, my hubby goes and picks up Cinnabons on Christmas Eve every year for my sisters family. Then we go to his Grandmother's house where someone else brings them as well. Its crazy but a fun tradition....except that this year I had to make something else so I didn't starve! Yeah for Udi's!
1. Pasta Rosa -I have made this before and it is fantastic! I add grilled chicken to her recipe though. And be aware...it makes a ton and is super fast! Great easy weekday meal
2. Brinner- Cinnamon Coffee Cake (GF) Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes and Bacon
3. Slow Cooker Pork Tacos-This is simple. Put a pork roast or tenderloin in the slow cooker with a package of McCormick Taco Seasoning (It's gluten free) and a jar of tomatillo salsa (the green stuff). Let it cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4. Shred meat and serve with normal taco fixins. I also like to make up some refried beans. By make up, I mean open a can, put in a saucepan, add cheese and hot sauce to make them seem not so "out of a can".
4. Cajun Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans-Note to all: I am cutting the recipe in half....b/c its huge and there are only two people at my house. Also, for GF breadcrumbs, I save the ends of my Udi's bread in the freezer and put them in the food processor and then store in the freezer for recipes like this. If you don't have any you can also use Chex cereal (not the flavored ones) crushed up.
5. Grilled Lemon Chicken with Zucchini Risotto
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2009 (33)